Corporate & Special Events
From corporate meetings, to workshops, yoga classes, birthday and retirement parties, the Ganong Nature Park has a large main room, a small boardroom and an abundance of outdoor space for any event.
Board Room: accommodates up to 8 people.
A large beautiful boardroom table accented with black leather chairs and located on the upper level of the main building with an amazing view of the St. Croix River and the Park. Hourly: $30 non-members / $25 Gold Tier Members
Half Day: $100 non-members / $80 Gold Tier Members
Full Day: $175 non-members / $140 Gold Tier Members
Main Room: accommodates up to 115 people depending on set-up specifications.
This space is located on the main floor of the main building with a beautiful view of the St. Croix River and the Park. Access to a patio space is also included and is a great location for coffee breaks. Tables and chairs are included.
Hourly: $50 non-members / $40 Gold Tier Members
Half Day: $175 non-members / $140 Gold Tier Members
Full Day: $300 non-members / $230 Gold Tier Members
Outdoor Space: reserved outdoor park space in a location which suits your request. Perfect for your company barbecues, team building or sporting events; the grounds of the Park are an excellent location for gathering and fun. This does include the use of the main building space, with indoor tables and chairs.
Half Day: $250 non-members / $200 Gold Tier Members
Full Day: $400 non-members / $330 Gold Tier Members
Photocopying & printing services – $0.15/page
Projector & screen – $20.00
*Half Day is up to 5-hours. Full Day is up to 8-hours. Longer hours are available upon request
Please note prices are subject to change without notice.
The Ganong Nature Park is an amazing place to have the wedding of your dreams! The possibilities on the property are endless. We currently have 3 wedding packages available, however, special requests are considered.
Natural Beauty Package: includes use of the ground by choosing your desired location on the property. This does include the use of a table, but does not include chairs or other extras. This package is ideal for those that wish to only have their ceremony at the Park.
Non-members: $300 /Gold Tier Members $230
Elegant Package: includes use of the grounds, the main room and the lower level kitchen/prep area. Your space is available the evening before the rehearsal and decorating (until 9pm), full use of the facilities the day of the wedding (9am to 1am) and time the day after the wedding for collecting decorations, etc. This package includes tables and chairs (for indoor use), but does not include the use of chairs outdoors, dishes, cutlery, etc. See below for extras. This package is ideal for those that wish to have their ceremony and reception at the Park.
Non-members: $1,200 / Gold Tier Members: $920
Timeless Elegance Package: includes use of the grounds to put up a tent (supplied by the renter), electricity for the tent and full use of the main room and lower level kitchen/prep area. Your space is available the evening before the rehearsal and decorating (until 9pm), full use of the facilities the day of the wedding (9am to 1am) and time the day after the wedding for collecting decorations, etc. In addition, the package also includes 4 days before the wedding and 4 days after for the tent to be put up and taken down. This package includes tables and chairs (for use indoors), but does not include the use of chairs outdoors, dishes, cutlery, etc. See below for extras. This package is ideal for those that wish to have their ceremony and reception at the Park, which includes the set-up of an event tent on the property.
Non-Members $1,600 / Gold Tier Members: $1,225
Cottage Rental – $100.00
Chair Rentals (up to 370 available) – $1.50/ea
Chair Covers (off-white only) – $1.00/ea
Dedicated Park Staff Member – $20.00/hr ($30.00/hr on holidays)
Dishes & Cutlery (8-piece/Service for 90) – $1.00/set
White Arbor – $50.00
Off-site rentals of chairs and the white arbor are available for special events not held at Ganong Nature Park. Rental prices for these items to leave the property are as follows: $75 for the white arbor and $2.00 per chair. The increase for these items allows for us to factor in the additional wear, tear and risk for allowing the items to be taken off of the property. A damage deposit is also required.
If you have a specific date in mind, check our Calendar of Events to review availability.
Depending on the number of guests and room set-up, maximum occupancy numbers will vary. Please contact the Park for more details.
Please note prices are subject to change without notice.
Rental Policy & Guidelines
- The Ganong Nature Park must be notified of final attendee numbers one week in advance of function for weddings and other special events. Changes after these times must be agreed to in writing.
- Times reserved for your event are fixed. After hours over-runs will be charged at a rate of $50 per hour.
- The Ganong Nature Park is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any food and beverages for the function, unless agreed in writing with the contract.
- Decorations, signs, etc. are not to be posted, nailed or otherwise attached to walls, floors or other parts of the building or furniture, unless agreed in writing. Special non-stick, reusable putty is an alternative to tape and nails and may be acceptable, but must first be approved by the Park. Any damage to Park property will be the responsibility of the client, and charges will be assessed, as applicable.
- The Ganong Nature Park is not responsible for damages or loss of any articles, rental property or equipment left on the Park premises prior to, during or following any function, by the client or their guests.
- All decorations, personal property and equipment are to be picked up before 12:00 NOON the day after the event (unless agreed to in advance by both parties). This includes the removal of ALL garbage incurred as a result of the event booking.
- If liquor is to be served or consumed for a wedding and/or other special event, the renter must obtain and post a special events liquor permit. If liquor is to be served or consumed for a special event (hosted by Ganong Nature Park), such as a Murder Mystery event, the Park will be responsible for obtaining all necessary permits and will manage the cash bar.
- The Ganong Nature Park is not responsible for inclement weather and any cancellations due to weather are not eligible for a refund.
- Landscape changes, which are a result of the natural inhabitants of the Park (ie. deer eating flowers in the cottage garden) are beyond the control of the Park. While the Park will attempt to mitigate the instances in which animals may interfere with the foliage of the property, these events are beyond our control. It is advised that the renter be aware of these risks, depending on their chosen location, at the time of booking.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes, are not permitted on Park property. Guests must be outside of the entrance gates.
- A 50% deposit is due upon contract signing.
- The final 50% payment is due 30 days in advance of the the event date and refunds will not be issued after this date.
- A $200 damage deposit is due upon contract signing (dated for the day of the event) and is 100% refundable at the time of final inspection of the property, given that everything is in the same condition in which it was found.